For seniors looking to focus on the pleasures of life and continue an active lifestyle, the assisted living and memory care facilities of The Claiborne at West Lake will provide a much desired and deserved retirement lifestyle in upscale comfort.
- Assisted Living and Memory Care suites in a variety of floor plans designed to meet seniors’ specific needs
- Social, educational and wellness opportunities led by a full-time activity director
- Staff members committed to providing the medical, physical and emotional needs of residents
- Meals planned daily and prepared by our in-house chef, served in the manner of a fine dining restaurant
- Concierge services including resident transportation
- In-house movie theatre, card room, activity rooms, salon, bistro, and library
Outdoor recreation to include Hopeland Gardens, home to magnificent old trees, fields and flowers lining miles of paths through the garden; Riverwalk Augusta featuring the park along the top of the city’s levee; the historic Augusta Canal; the Phinizy Swamp Nature Park; the many wineries of the North Georgia landscape.
The pleasure of fine art at the Morris Museum of Art, dedicated to the artists of the American South with almost 5,000 paintings, paperworks, photographs and sculptures; the Sacred Heart Cultural Center listed on the National Register of Historic Places with carved Italian marble altars and ninety-four stained glass windows.
Multiple Fining Dining Restaurants that specialize in classical dishes, multi-cuisine, seafood, and locally-grown fresh food. Some of the establishments tempting your pallets with recipes dating back to the 1920s.
A skilled medical community to include Doctor’s Hospital and Georgia Regional Hospital.